2.2.09

8 Things about me

Tagged by Liza

8 Things About Me
Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog.
2)answer the six "8" items

3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog
8 Favorite T.V. shows
1) CSI:NY
2) CSI:Miami
3) CSI:NY (hahaha)
4) ...
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...
8) ...

8 things I look forward to
1) Week-ends!
2) Thursdays for CSI:NY (hahaha) I just decided to pass on Sundays night's CSI show
3) Going to the Houston Temple
4) Parties!!!!
5) Summer: Pool & Going to the beach
6) Visit the Kidds
7) Grandma or Bisa's visit
8) Talking on the phone with my sis

8 favorite places to eat
1) HOME!!!
2) Sirloin...anywhere!!
3) @ the Gonzalez's or out w/the Gonzalez
4) Any restaurant with a playground
5) Baby Ribs...anywhere!!
6) At home...food prepared by Jhon, I'll go for his Pizzas!!!
7) I would love to have Rodizzios or Tucano's in Texas (delicious Brazilian food)
8) Beto's steak nachos in Provo
8 Things on my wish list
1) Buy a bigger house for Ian's pets (Hermit crabs)
2) Buy a twin bed for Ian...bye bye Thomas the Train, he doesnt fit there anymore!
3) Get a spare pair of glasses, just to use them I dont have my contacts...at night!
4) To be able to see Grandparents often... I go with thiis one too!
5) To spend summer in Quebec
6) Jacek to start Pre-k
7) ...wow this really made me think...
8) ...I dont know...
8 People I tag
1)So many of you have already done this one. I say the same..
2)If you haven't yet, you are welcome to do it.
3)Yinelly
4)Susy
5)Gaby
6)Rubi (Huanca)
7)Yeri
8)Rebecca (Well, Edwing please tell your mom! hahaha)

1 comment:

  1. oye! me encanto tu layout! nada de que hasta ahorita lo vi jajaja desde principio de mes lei este post y tengo que confesar que he procastinaaaaaado! jaja lo empeze a contestar y sigo sin terminarlo jajaja pero ya me pondre pilas y espero tenerlo pronto... aunke mejor no prometo nada :)

    ReplyDelete