Hello all!
I am learning how to customize this blog and I did not realize that I put the option for approving your comments. I am sorry! Finally, I learned how to disable that option Now we can read your comments. Thanks!
Anyway, let me tell you about our project for this month in my classroom. We made homes for mealworms. I navigated on the web to find out about their lifetime stages, what they eat, etc. And went to a pet shop and I got several REAL mealworms. It was kind of scary in the beginning because the lesson required to measure them. We put them on a piece of paper and we used a ruler to find out their sizes in inches and cm. It was worthy to learn how to handle worms. It is so much fun watching all my students so engaged! They love to watch them grow, they draw and write about them. And they are learning so much vocabulary. It is just a perfect activity.
Perdon que no habia visto sus comentarios. Nada que no sabia que habia una opcion para autorizar los comentarios antes de publicarlos y porfin aprendi como quitarla. En fin gracias por sus comentarios, ya podremos leerlos, jijij
Saben les platicare que en mi salon estamos haciendo un proyecto con gusanitos. Investigue todo acerca de ellos, lo que comen, las etapas, etc. Me daba miedito al principio porque teniamos que medirlos y ponerlos en un papel. Pero vale la pena al ver a mis alumnos tan interesados en la clase. Estan todos hablando de ellos, los dibujan y escriben sobre los cambios que ven en los gusanos. Es una activida perfecta.

Ay...... Que valiente! Me da risa de todo lo que hacemos y aprendemos con los ninos.
ReplyDeleteQue bendicion que tienes la oportunidad de trabajar con ninos! y sobretodo que lo disfrutas!